Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Manual Required

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostwhowalks53

hi every one im new and looking for a free download .for a knightkit star roamer repair manual winserts [r]. i brought the radio of ebay, paid way to much for it, only to fined ,the female headphone jack is missing and the speaker wyier/cable has been cut. no sound. so i need to reconnect the wirers to the speaker.so i need to freely download the schematic for this radio.iv been trying for two days now to look and fined a dowloadable file . butt cant fined one any where. can some one help me please fined a dowloadable schematic. thankyou.
please just a link will do please?

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the attached is what you want. It is a .pdf file so just click the attachment and download.

Ron

Attachments

• knightkit strrmr.pdf
    3.6 MB · Views: 291
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back