Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Manual or schematic diagrams wanted: AEG Microverter_D 10.5/380

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonigau

HI,

I am looking for a operator manual (or any info ) on a AEG Microverter_D 10.5/380 Variable Speed Drive.

This is a 3 phase motor drive (10,5kW ?) 380V.

I think Alstom took over this division of AEG some time ago.

Thanks

I found a user Manual today. (Alstom)

I Don't expect to find a circuit diagram....

I want to operate this on single phase 230Vinput, Intended Motor is 3ph 0.5KW. As this is a 3ph 380V(415V) input unit I might build up a mains voltage doubler, easier than modifying the Vin sense & logic supply without a diagram but then I wont know untill I investigate. least I've got 2 options

Should be plenty of existing DCbus capacitance (3ph --> 1ph in) considering it is a 10.5KW unit & my motor is 0.5kW (old hercus lathe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back