Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Making something for $?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thejuggla1

I got all the tools to make electronic stuff, but I'm having a hard time trying to figure out something I could make to sell for $$$, any suggestions?

I've been waiting for a time machine to go on the market, I'd be willing to spend a lot of $$$ for it.

In all seriousness, if anybody had an idea to make money, I'm sure they would be the ones taking advantage of it!

I'm not talking about billions of dollars here, just a little gadget or something to sell for like $20 or so bucks.

Ya, again, somebody would still make it. There are plenty of people selling whatever small products they can possibly get out there.

I think the best way to get something other people will pay for is if you can identify needs in niche markets that you have other interests in. Like if you;re into cars you can identify performance products/display items/loggers/controllers, anything that would be useful that brings something interesting.

Will anyone buy it?
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back