Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

making pcb's

Status
Not open for further replies.
This discussion has morphed into a generic discussion of DIY PCB making.

A lot of information on the subject can be found by searching this forum and others.

In short: You can use toner transfer or photo resist. If you choose toner transfer and can obtain pulsarPro or P&P blue transfer paper use it. They work well. At under 2 cents US a square inch it is not worth you time to try anything else.

If you live in an area where you can not get either of these products you might think about setting up a company to import them for resale.

If anyone wants to talk about a process that has not been discussed many times it would get my attention.

3v0 said:
This discussion has morphed into a generic discussion of DIY PCB making.

A lot of information on the subject can be found by searching this forum and others.

In short: You can use toner transfer or photo resist. If you choose toner transfer and can obtain pulsarPro or P&P blue transfer paper use it. They work well. At under 2 cents US a square inch it is not worth you time to try anything else.
About blue P&P transfer paper i think it's a waste of money. With some good q magazine paper (like Metropolitan or PLayboy ) u can get the same results.
I get those mags for free. Even if I buy them (like 3-5$/issue) it's OK
Geting a Playboy .......for the paper... :D...nice one..LOL

Tarsil said:
About blue P&P transfer paper i think it's a waste of money. With some good q magazine paper (like Metropolitan or PLayboy ) u can get the same results.
I get those mags for free. Even if I buy them (like 3-5$/issue) it's OK
Getting a Playboy .......for the paper... :D...nice one..LOL

I can not speak for P&P but with PulsarPro paper I get better results then with magazine paper.

I am not stuck on pulsar paper for any other reason that it works well, every time. Nearly goof proof.

Can you post a board you created that shows the ability/limits of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back