Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Making PCB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrostatic

Hello all,
I have been working on a very important project for a while now and i was responsible for creating a PCB board of the schematic that was created by my group. Unfortunately, i have not been able to finish what i started because of certain circumstances that have occured.

I wanted to know if any one in here knows of any website that helps you create your schematic on a PCB. You simply send in your schematic and the rest is done by them.

Thanks

I also try to make a pcb one!!!!

hi deer ..electrostatic...

.Also, i am trying to make a pcb for (Ask) mod & demod. circuit, after trying little time in "eagle pcb" program , and try some simple examples in this program, i found that it is very simple to make a pcb ......

.I well show u simple procedure to make a pcb:

1- download the software program from :www.cadsoft.de
2-setup the soft in your pc
3-after setting up the soft... the control panel will be opened ...choose (new)+(schematic).
3-draw the project shematic.
4-click the "borad" icon ....u will automatically go to the board window.
5-u will see ur project component in random position, re-arrange ur componet
as u like the board will be.
6-click the "auto routing" icon....the program will do a ranndom process to obtian the optimum number of wires.

IAM ALSO TRY TO DO THIS, AND I WILL TELL U WITH MY RESULTS .

:) Good luck and keep us posted how you GO

Last edited:
if you can afford sending your PCBs to expresspcb.com well.. they are the best. they also have a very friendly software to draw schematics and PCBs..

please !!!

please Ibrahim ... i want to know, if express pcb do (auto-routing) or not?,&can i design a one layer board(or 2,4 layer only)???

thank u...

Last edited:
hello,

Express PCB does NOT auto routing. but beleive me, i have a lot of experience in the field of PCB manufacturing, and auto routing is not a good option. i've tried many professional sofware like OR CAD but the auto-routing is allways giving non suitable results, and, if you want it well done, you end up doing it your self.

however Express PCB can do up to 4 layers.

Last edited:
Electrostatic said:
Hello all,
I have been working on a very important project for a while now and i was responsible for creating a PCB board of the schematic that was created by my group. Unfortunately, i have not been able to finish what i started because of certain circumstances that have occured.

I wanted to know if any one in here knows of any website that helps you create your schematic on a PCB. You simply send in your schematic and the rest is done by them.

Thanks

Best bet learn eagle layout. There is a free student version. Lots of folks use it (I don't) but the price is right.

Now if you want professionally laid out artwork (the PCB layout) and or schematic capture then be prepared for sticker shock. Your student budget is probably not prepared for these costs.

Example if you do ALL THE WORK and send off perfect Gerber & Drill files off (ready for production) you might get 3 small boards for $80.

I can do professional schematic capture and PCB layout. I'll need to know what you have in mind including whatever stage of completion you have for your design. Size is important, complexity too.
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back