Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Making an electronics website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyback

Hello,
I wish to make a website for electronics.

Do you know how I can do this? and if it is free, or I have to pay?
Will I have to know a software language to set up a web-page, eg UML ,HTML etc?

What kind of website?
Creating a blog is free and you do not have to learn software languages. https://sixrevisions.com/tools/top-free-online-blogging/
There are also free services like that for creating simple websites.

If you want to have full control over your website, then you need to buy a webhotel service and also you need to learn how to build a website. This means learning HTML at least. For fancy websites you need to learn some programming languages like PHP, Java, ASP.NET etc.

hi,
its just a website which shows a text document, nothing fancy. its about 50 pages long in word.

OK thanks MisterT, I wish to do the blog anonymously, as there are organisations that may be threatened by my ideas, even though my idea will actually vastly help them to gain financially when it gets up and running.

Then this is perfect for you, the Anonymous Blog:
https://www.anonyme.com/

Well.. maybe that is too simple for long technical articles. Google for "anonymous blog" and you get lots of info how to do it.

Last edited:
Thanks MisterT, if its simple than that's fine, its just a 50 page word document with text and a few jpegs in it.

Many organisations will "cut me off their xmas card list" if they find out that I've written this web page...even though they will see, it will actually help them earn more money

I hope you are not planning to just upload the word-file. Also make sure that the jpeg images do not have any personal information embedded in them.. like GPS coordinates to your house.

I hope you are not planning to just upload the word-file
well, I was hoping to paste it into whatever environment they offer up, so that people can read it.....I don't really care as long as people can read it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back