Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

making a small gadget that vibrates at flexible intervals

Status
Not open for further replies.

curious cat

Hello

I have this idea of making a small gadget that vibrates at flexible intervals. The purpose is to remind me of things I need to do.

This idea makes so much sense to me but I can't find anything available commercially, at least not under such as pocket electronic reminders.

It's almost 30 years since I studied electronics so I'm really not sure what to look for.

Can anyone help?

Curious Cat

Blueroomelectronics is absolutely right, cost / effectiveness of making the device and its interface to put the data in.... doesn't justify the effort, the cellphone is much better

But for simple tasks, for example taking a medicine in 8 hour intervals, a DIY device would be more interesting.

What about a 555 timer?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back