Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Make image viewer(small diaplay-5cmX2cm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kgtrm

Sir,
I need to make an black&white image viewer(Device,having DATABASE to store images) like we see images in mobiles,but its function is just viewing image.
Dispaly should be small like that of a scientific calculator(approx 5cmX2cm).
What do i need for all these?
Thanks in Advance !

Original restored - moderator.

Last edited by a moderator:
You need a mono graphic LCD display that's 5x2cm and a processor. Oh, and probably some buttons.

Sorry, without more information it's impossible to answer your question.

Mike.

ok,thanks for the reply
the device shuld be the size of a scientific calculator
it looks like a calculator and the device is operated with the buttons in the calculator,and the calculator need not work,it is just the outer case.
the image produced on the display shuld be SCROLLABLE bcoz image wil be big,but the display is small.i dont want the image to be scaled,its size shuld be normal and it can be made to scrol to see the entire image.
minimum of 2Gb or 1GBmemory is enough.
one main question,is making this a big task or normal one,and is it a costly process.

ok,thanks for the reply
the device shuld be the size of a scientific calculator
it looks like a calculator and the device is operated with the buttons in the calculator,and the calculator need not work,it is just the outer case.
the image produced on the display shuld be SCROLLABLE bcoz image wil be big,but the display is small.i dont want the image to be scaled,its size shuld be normal and it can be made to scrol to see the entire image.
minimum of 2Gb or 1GBmemory is enough.
one main question,is making this a big task or normal one,and is it a costly process.

It's a huge task, and a VERY costly process - why not just buy an MP4 player?.

Yeah,ur gues is right,for cheating in tests only.
I have to write 26 exams in 30days,left al exams previusly due to some personal problems.I am talented and can write them easily,but concentration problem,i cant read continuously with some of my mental tensions,that too 26 in 30days.
If i am not talented,how can i make that device just with ur advice.
If anyone want to help me,these are my requirements :
-->outer look is calculator
-->view stored images from the screen provided in calculator
->image contains just text and some diagrams(black font on white page-black&white)
-->1 or 2GB memory
-->buttons in the calculator are used for this image viewer
Please provide me al the equipment needed(including type of processor,type of memory)
If u want further details,please ask me.
Thanking you .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back