Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Major project Hovercraft: Movement,motors and navigation controlled by Remote

Status
Not open for further replies.

adarshsoni90

Major project Hovercraft: Movement,motors and navigation controlled by Remote:
I m a newbie,don't know much about how i may be able to do this..if anyone can help me with this..I'll be grateful to him/her..
Just give me idea how to make this project and i'll do whatever it takes to make this project work..
I am going to start working on this as soon as i gets some workable idea...
I m learning some Embedded from my friends as well..that may help me too..:)

Do you have the hovercraft body? We need to know what kind of hovercraft is it.. the size and existing electronics etc.

Youtube has a lot of hovercraft project videos. Take a look at them for starters. You could also try to contact some of the people in those videos. I think they can give you some good advice.

Last edited:
Thanks for your suggestion...i m working on the hovercraft..Its size is 2.5 ft X 1.5 ft...dont know the weight exactly..because i m still working on it..
I m having no problem with the construction part..
I just want to know how i will be able to control it via remote..i mean the electronics part..the circuit diagram and the related stuff...
I have the idea that i want to control two motors which would be switched off and on..and two inputs to move it to left and right..
I don't have any problem with the mechanical Part..
Plz help me out...i will be grateful...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back