Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mains light-on indicator

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.Joshi

Hi,

Could anyone tell me how I can design a mains light-on indicator to fit into the back of a standard light switch plate. I would like an L.E.D to flash every second and a beeping sound every 5 minutes while the mains light is on.

Thanks.

Timer

Can anyone recommend a suitable I.C other than the 555 to generate the beeping sound every 5 minutes?

You can use anything you like to generate delay and tone signal.
It doesn't have to be 555. Actually I don't really like 555 because
of pin arrangement. You can use TTL or CMOS chips...
Maybe you prefer bipolar transistors? Maybe UJT or PUT?
Or microcontroller?

Bipolar Transistors / UJT

Hi,

Is it possibly to accurately generate a long delay with Bipolar transistors / UJT's?

Could you tell me where I could find information on how to generate long time delays using TTL / CMOS I.C's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back