Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Magneti marelli - Motorola T437 TE2486 (transistor?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpto99

Hi

I´m looking for information, datasheet, equivalents, about a transistor??? from a magneti marelli 8.40P ECU.
Marked- Motorola T437 TE2486.

My thks to any reply.

Here is the picture:

Attachments

• T437.jpg
    T437.jpg
    360.8 KB · Views: 1,498
Last edited:
Hi

I´m looking for information, datasheet, equivalents, about a transistor??? from a magneti marelli 8.40P ECU.
Marked- Motorola T437 TE2486.

Generally such parts use 'in-house' numbers, which means there's no datasheet or information available, as the number doesn't actually exist.

Someone like Magneti Marelli will approach a number of different manufacturers and ask for a transistor to meet a certain specification, the manufacturer will provide the devices with any number MM request on it, so it has no bearing on any transistor number from that manufacturer.

So no datasheet, and the only place you can buy them (if you can) is Magneti Marelli.

What is it used for, it may be that a alternative may suggested if we have more info about the circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back