Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

magic with led's--any one dares??

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggy

design an electronic circuit on a bread boar d or a PCB having three push button s, two toggle switches and three high intensity LEDs ( blue, red an d green).

CON DITION ONE:

When mode‐1 is switched on as shown in the figure, and any of the three switches are pushed, the blue, red and green LEDs should glow consecutively for 5 seconds each, in the specified order. This pro cess (blue‐red‐green‐ blue‐ red‐green‐ blue‐ red‐green‐and so on) should stop when mode 1 is switched off. When o ne bulb is on, the other two should be off.

While mode‐1 is running, pressing of an y three switches or on/off of mode‐2 should not affect the mode‐1 process. CON DITION TW O:

When the execution of mode‐1 is completed and it is switched off, mode‐2 is switched on and it has to do the following:

‐ When switch‐1 is pressed, blue and red LEDs should glow. ‐
When switch‐2 is pressed, green and blue LEDs should glow. ‐ When switch‐3 is pressed, red and blue LEDs should glow.

‐ While mode‐2 is running; o n/off of mode‐1 should not affect th e mode‐2 process.

‐ When mode‐1 and mode‐2 are off, pressing of either of the three switches should not affect the LEDs.
** The use of any microcontroller, microprocessor, mux, de mux, gate or IC is prohibited.
**The circuit should contain basic components like transistors, resisters, capacitor s, inductors and diodes **only. Apart from these can use 555 timers and o p‐amps.

And what did you cut and paste this from? A school assignment?

dude plz help me out with this . I have been trying from quite a few days but could not figure it out , plz help me

yes its a kind of proj, i implemented it with micro controller , but later they asked me to do the same with the basic components.
i figured a way of flahing led,s with 555 as multivibrator config. but could not go further

logis gates not allowed
only 555 timers , op amps , transistors , resistors and capacitors allowed.
can u do that????/

yes its a kind of proj, i implemented it with micro controller , but later they asked me to do the same with the basic components.
i figured a way of flahing led,s with 555 as multivibrator config. but could not go further

Moderator,
Please delete this thread, it's total rubbish.

Let me start helping you out with what are wrong with your posts:

design an electronic circuit on a bread boar d or a PCB having three push button s, two toggle switches and three high intensity LEDs ( blue, red an d green).

CON DITION ONE:

When mode‐1 is switched on as shown in the figure,
You (more likely your professor) are referring to a figure you have not even bothered to upload in your very busy schedule.

dude plz help me out with this . I have been trying from quite a few days but could not figure it out , plz help me
"Dude" is a word that you can use to call your friends. Apparently you have recently joined this forum and could not possibly be close friends with most of the people that will reply to your thread. And, most probably the people responding to you are older than you - not to mention more experienced in electronics - they deserve a little more respect than "dude".

** The use of any microcontroller, microprocessor, mux, de mux, gate or IC is prohibited.
**The circuit should contain basic components like transistors, resisters, capacitor s, inductors and diodes **only. Apart from these can use 555 timers and o p‐amps.
Apparently, you did not even read your school assignment thoroughly. Good luck in the rest of your life with that.

but later they asked me to do the same with the basic components.
"They" later "asked" you to? Please refer to my previous comment.

Do you not see anything wrong with having someone else doing your homework?

PS please stop using txtspeak.
I strongly advise that you reread this post. I don't think it needs any further explaining.

magic with led's--any one dares??
Very trivial project for most experienced users here who would answer your question. Here is the answer: "No one dares."

Moderator,
Please delete this thread, it's total rubbish.
Hero has a point. The only reason I will be miserable about that action will be the deletion of my post as well - I have to admit I'm finding it hilarious.

Pointer for your project:
Break it down into sub-circuits and learn to use search engines - alternatively "l2ggle".

Thank me for my time in replying your posts in sarcasm, and thank you for the inspiration - you made my day.

Reply to what you got to say next:
No, I'm not a d*****b*g. Please refer to your choice of forum name.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back