Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Magic mystery box (giving away a small box of parts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going through my parts bins and getting rid of a lot of old components. Most of these components are ~15-20 years old. Many are "new" in the sense that they've never been used but are tarnished and dusty with age, some are used in breadboards, and some are desoldered from whatever. The smoke may have gotten out of some. The majority of these random parts are ICs.

I'll pay the postage on it, it won't cost you anything and no strings except I ask you to send me postcard of your area. Please, no chick postcards.

The box is the size of a small Mouser parts box. I.e. ~6x4x2 inches in size and weighs ~1.25lbs. First come first serve however I would prefer that the box go to someone who (a) would really use old parts and (b) isn't rich enough to order all their own supplies.

Ok, granted, with the current Bush economy, most of us fit into (b), but you get my drift.

I'll have a couple of these boxes within the next few days. If you're interested, make a post here.

-david

p.s. I know there are a lot of you that are non-US, but shipping overseas is usually a hassle. If it's reasonable to ship to your country, I will. If the cost to ship to your country is high - I apologize but I may not do so.

Last edited:
Heck, If I were you, I would use Ebay. Why not make a buck or two?

Last edited:
I do a lot of buying from ebay, but this 'tis not exactly a prize collection of old parts which would fetch a quick buck. I'm hoping all this goes out in the mail by this weekend as I really just want to get rid of them quickly. Gotta make room for some new part orders coming in and the boyfriend won't let me add -more- storage cabinets ;-)

The closer I get to the weekend, the newer and nicer the parts are that I'm tossing into the give-away boxes.

Dude, I'll be more than happy to take them off your hands! I'm just getting into this stuff, and I have nothing neat to play with yet...LOL.

PS, I'm in North Carolina. I can message you my address.

alright, i've got three boxes and three requests. no more requests for now please, if i make up enough for another box i'll post again here in a bit. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back