Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MADELL O-Scope question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambient

here is a quick question. What is the vertical mV/div for this scope? It says:

"1mV-1V/div, 5%" for the accuracy, but also says

"CH1 Signal Output: 25mV/div, 50 ohm, 20Hz-10MHz(-3dB)"

Is the CH1 Output some kind of output? And if its really the input then would that make the inputs 25mV/div instead of 1mV/div mentioned in accuracy specs? I know it may seem like a dumb question, but I don't want to buy a new scope that has 25mV/div for the lowest setting.

**broken link removed**

This is their "mini" version, which specify having 5V to 5mV/div. I may get this instead.
**broken link removed**

Anyone ever use these scopes? I did not find any reference to them in the forums. If I am the first one I will have to write up a little review for everyone. The scopes are a pretty good deal.

Thanks Nigel. I did do a search in google but all I got was ebay links. That site didn't come up in the results that I went through for some reason. I only searched for "Madell" so that may be why.

The mini 10MHz scope would be nice due to its size, but that screen must be only 2" or 2.5" tall. Yikes. As long as the traces are sharp and clear it will be OK. Anyone used it yet?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back