Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MACRO help

Status
Not open for further replies.

AGCB

I've been fighting with this for weeks. I'm trying to make a project (just for learning) that counts pulses per 1/10th second with TMR0 from a 555 pulser and displays the count via PIC16F84A on a 2 digit 7-seg display for 2 seconds. I have made the circuit and code work with a single 7-seg(0-9 count). I have also made a multiplexed 2 digit with a typed in input number. I can't seem to figure out how to get the TMR0 count into the MACRO argument. (Another question would be,"where do I put the MACRO specific equates? Do they need to be in the MACRO? This is my 1st try at using MACROs. I lost all my previous files, so this is from scratch. The partial code is attached. Thanks, Aaron.

If there is a diferent, easier way to do this, let me know!

Attachments

• count2.asm
    1.3 KB · Views: 115
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back