Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

M derived filters...

Status
Not open for further replies.

solidhelix

ah, i have an assignment that i can not find, i need help...

what are m derived bandpass and bandstop filters???

guys, can you give me some links or just some brief explanations about these if you have any ideas...

i tried google and wikipedia, but i can not find any of this, all i can find are inforamtions about bandstop and bandpass filter, but not m derives...

Second hit in Google:

**broken link removed**

It does a very good job of explaining the m-derived filter. If you read to the end of the document there are examples of value calculation in basic math. The start of the article gets into some heavier math, which will show how the characteristics of the design are derived, and are the most accurate way to do the math.

You could also try searching for Transmission Line Theory to get a better grasp of the math and how it is applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back