Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LVDS Interface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I am Kapil . I have not much more idea about LVDS Interfacing . How LVDS Interfacing works ? How to use this? how to write a program using this interfacing? I Have knowledge of Microcontroller . So please tell me if anyone has an idea about this that how this interfacing used with other devices like LCD interfacing using LVDS interfacing how to write a code for this?

Regards
Kapil

Last edited:
Hello
I saw all the things before. Please tell me how to use it , how to use this interface, how to write a program for this, how to connect this i.e circuit for this.

Hi
Thanks for giving the response. I know i write a program in micro controller but i don't know how i am going to start . So please tell me if you have any idea about this.

This looks like the sort of question that "koolguy" would ask. (Is it "koolguy" using a different name ?) This is a physical interface specification so until you specify a protocol you cannot write code to use that protocol. When you have the protocol you then need to design or buy transmit and receiver interfaces to interface the input and output of the devices which need to communicate to the signal levels of LVDS standard.

Les.

Last edited:
National Semiconductor (now Texas Instruments), Maxim and others make LVDS interface chips to interface these signals with standard 3.3V and 5V logic circuits.

ak

Last edited:
Hello
I saw all the things before. Please tell me how to use it , how to use this interface, how to write a program for this, how to connect this i.e circuit for this.

He just told you, LVDS is hardware, not software. You cannot write a program for LVDS transmission.

Hi
. I have not much more idea about LVDS Interfacing . How LVDS Interfacing works ? How to use this? how to write a program using this interfacing? I Have knowledge of Microcontroller . So please tell me if anyone has an idea about this that how this interfacing used with other devices like LCD interfacing using LVDS interfacing how to write a code for this?
Kapil

You wouldn't be referring to LVDT's by mistake?
These are hardware devices, usually variable reluctance transducers.
Max.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back