Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LTspice X-axis defenition

Status
Not open for further replies.

SneaKSz

Hi,

I'm unable to give a x-axis value, it always defaults again after every simulation. I"ve disabled autoscaling.

Someone has a clue?

Kind regards

Hi,

I'm unable to give a x-axis value, it always defaults again after every simulation. I"ve disabled autoscaling.

Someone has a clue?

Kind regards

hi SK,
Can you post your LTS asc file and an indication of the X scaling you are wanting.

Hello Eric,

This is the circuit and plot ( x-axis default 0ms till 4.75ms):

Part 1.jpg
I want the axis from 0 ms till 20ms :
part 2.jpg

and then it just resets to 0ms till 4.75ms.

It's annoying because I want to see the whole plot.

Kind regards

Thanks, that did the job!

Do you know how to measure the voltage or time with a cursor? Because I'm unable to find that in the plot menu's.

Regards!

Found it with right clicking on the signal in the plot and adding cursors.

Im new to this program :D.

Found it with right clicking on the signal in the plot and adding cursors.

Im new to this program :D.

hi,
Cursors.
Plot the trace as usual.
Right click on the plot name above the plot.
A small window will appear, where it says 'Attach cursor' , click the drop down box and select '1st and 2nd', then OK.

You sgould now see two new dash lines on the plot, move your cursor over the dashed line and a number 1 or 2 will appear.
Drag the '1' to a point on the plot you want to measure, then drag the '2' to the second point on the plot that you want to measure too.

There should be a window in right bottom of the screen that shows the values represented by the cursors 1 and 2 positions.

EDIT: saw your new post after I started typing.! anyway here it is...:D

Attachments

• AAesp01.gif
    AAesp01.gif
    42 KB · Views: 597
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back