Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LTSpice SwitchCadIII waveform display question

Status
Not open for further replies.

eblc1388

Hi,

I have just installed LTSpice SwitchCad III and playing around with the supplied app. example files.

On app. LT1611.app when I loaded the application, simulation starts and proceeds with immediate waveforms display to well over 100uS but as the simulation ends, the graph displays only 0-7uS of waveform data. I can zoom in to select shorter time span but I simply could not see more waveform pass 7uS. i.e. I wanted to see 0-100uS. I tried changing the X-axis limit but to no effect. What should I do to achieve that?

Thanks

eblc1388 said:
Hi,

I have just installed LTSpice SwitchCad III and playing around with the supplied app. example files.

On app. LT1611.app when I loaded the application, simulation starts and proceeds with immediate waveforms display to well over 100uS but as the simulation ends, the graph displays only 0-7uS of waveform data. I can zoom in to select shorter time span but I simply could not see more waveform pass 7uS. i.e. I wanted to see 0-100uS. I tried changing the X-axis limit but to no effect. What should I do to achieve that?

Thanks
Rename the file with the extension ".asc". It will now run normally.

eblc1388 said:
Light travels faster than sound. So I would appear bright before I actually speak.
LOL.
I find that this is often true, but that I appear dim shortly after speaking. :roll:
As Abraham Lincoln said, "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

I did not invent that.

I saw the original in a tagline which said "... A person would appear bright before he actually speaks".

It suits me much better so I changed "a person" to 'I".

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back