Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LTspice simulation with full bridge and synchronous rectifiers doesnt work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyback

Attachments

• LT3723_1 syncfet forum.pdf
    35.3 KB · Views: 344
  • LT3723_1 syncfet forum.asc
    17.6 KB · Views: 383
First. Please check Q1, Q2 collector goes to the wrong spot. Exchange 111 and 222.

Thanks for spotting that... I did that and its still not working, I wonder if its something to do with the reverse current sensing resistors?

Attachments

• LT3723_1 syncfet forum_1.asc
    18.2 KB · Views: 376
I think the supply is in current limit. It gets a big spike on the second pulse.
You said it works with diodes???

Yes I think during start up, there is too much current flowing through the sync fets....it works with diodes alone...the following simulation works with diodes, but when I put the LTC3901 with it, it doesn't work.

Attachments

• LT3723_1.asc
    10.4 KB · Views: 380
I took out the FET(diodes) and it works. so maybe the phase is backwards. Right/Left side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back