Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LTspice question: saving trace plots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carbonzit

Is there some way to save your plot layout in LTspice? I don't mean the actual plot data: what I mean is just the selection of visible traces and plot panes.

Reason I ask is that I find that the sim part of the program (scad3.exe) often goes catatonic when I start a run (you can tell this is happening when the simulation speed goes to zero: it's caught in an infinite loop somewhere, I guess). So no problemo; I just exit the program and restart. (The nice thing is that the Spice "engine" is separate from the user interface, so you can still save your work before exiting even if Spice is hung.) The only problem is that when I reload my schematic and run it, all my plot settings are gone.

Not a huge deal, but it would be nice to not have to set up all those plot panes and pick traces again.

A plot window has to be active for these options to show up.
Click Plot Settings, and click save plot settings.

This is all in the help files =)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back