Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LTspice models for CD4060B and CD4020B. Could somebody send me spice models/LTspice models for CD4060B and CD4020B. Will be much obliged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am designing a novel low emission DC/AC inverter and need to simulate my circuit which incorporates a CD4060B and I have an option of using a CD 4020B and also a spice model for CD4017B.

Best regards,

Michael P Kiwanuka

Welcome to ETO!
If you haven't already got the CD4000 model library, download it from the LTspice User Group. It includes the CD4020B model.
My model for the D4060B (which I've named CD4060Bg) is in the attached file. Copy and paste the contents of the file into the CD4000 model library file. I've also attached my symbol file for the CD4060Bg.

Attachments

• CD4060Bg-model.txt
    3.2 KB · Views: 277
  • CD4060Bg.asy
    2 KB · Views: 244
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back