Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LTSpice IV - Operating Point - Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

gianx80

Hi to all, I know, I'm a newbie and I'm prepairing the only electronics exam in my degree course in engineering. I have to solve this exercise:

**broken link removed**

and I want to get the operation point to know all the currents and tensions ... by this way I can check my calculations ... could you explain me how I can do this with ltspice IV?

Last edited:
.OP solves for node voltages and device currents at a single bias point.

.DC does the same as above while sweeping one or more sources.

Do you have a spice model for the specific FETs used in your circuit?

Attachments

• dotOP.png
    dotOP.png
    19.6 KB · Views: 669
  • dotDC.png
    dotDC.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 313
Last edited:
Those are the generic ones that come with LTSpice; no guarantee that their parameters match the ones in your problem. The problem statement should have given some basic parameters for the FETs in the problem like Vt and Idss or gm. If those are provided, you will have to create or modify the LTSpice generic models to include those parameters.

Did I answer your question on how to use LTSpice to do the analysis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back