Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LTspice - Adding to the component library

Status
Not open for further replies.

ad458

Hi all

I'm very new to LTspice, I'm just trying to practice with it because my new job will require I use it from time to time.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to add a component to LTspice's library. Would it be possible to add a component listed on Farnell? For example I was looking into making a previous circuit of mine that uses an L165 power op amp.

Also I was trying to figure out how to make one of my schematics into a subcircuit so a bunch of subcircuits can easily be linked together to make a much more complex circuit but with most of the complexity dealt with at a lower level. If anyone knows of any good tutorials for this that would be fantastic.

Thank you for any help in advance.

hi 458,
I would recommend for starters you join the free Yahoo LTS user group

**broken link removed**

Lots of libs and tutorials.

Many here use LTSpice, so if you post your asc files we could help you.

E.

EDIT:
Look in the FILES section.
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back