Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Low voltage wifi relay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extras

I am looking for a low voltage wifi relay to connect the Aquastat line from my hot water tank to the Argo box. We have a ski house and unless I disconnect the Aquastat line from the Argo box (stop calling for hot water) it drains our oil. I was hoping to find a "wifi switch". It only needs interrupt connectivity not supply power. Thanks, Mark

Depends on your electronics skill, an esp8266 module can be setup to give you a logic one via wifi, but you'll need an amount of knowledge and a solder iron.

I don't think that's what I'm looking for. That will turn the power on and off via wifi. I'm looking for some thing to interrupt a circuit and restore the circuit using wifi.

So, you're looking for something with a generic relay contact output? External 5V or 12V wall wart power, USB cable power, etc?

ak

yes but not as a wifi relay, its a json interface intended to work with thingspeak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back