Low Power FM transmitter explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.

mk2709

Hello everyone,
Finally I found a useful website where I can find the answers of my questions

I will take signal processing course soon and I thought "building a low power fm transmitter" is a bright idea to train myself to a certain level... Though I need your help and I don't have anybody around me to find out how it goes...

I found a circuit online and I'm trying to understand every single point of the circuit...from top till toe!!! just building and soldering the elements will do nothing i'm sure!! I need to understand each and every elements, so I thought that if I ask questions to you, maybe you can help me...
don't tell me that "it is very easy!!" please! I know it is and I just want to understand it as much as the owner does=)

As far as I understood, first part(with mic and first transistor) is an audio amplifier! How can I measure th output of the amplifier?

I guess second transistor is used for frequency modulation! I think I need an immediate assistance on that part

Tank circuit oscillates at the rezonant frequency (i'll use 22pF varicap) and 0.118μH will give me 98.70Mhz output!!

So, since we know that a human voice frequency is in between 60Hz-4000Hz, what is the procedure in my circuit step by step??

Any answer or comment will save my life=)))) Thanks for your concerns!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…