Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

low power DC to AC feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

narfer

Im not even gonna try to act like I know what im talking about, I know how to do some things electronic.. building a circuit is not one of them.

I have a project that requires a small DC charge that I want to feed back into an AC circuit.

Anyone interested in helping/building this for me? Not looking for a hand me out either, so let me know what its gonna take.

Last edited by a moderator:
You will need to better explain what you are trying to do exactly.

I have a project that requires a small DC charge that I want to feed back into an AC circuit.

The details are needed to get some help with the project.

Ron

I'm trying to build a small wind generator. I'm using a 4in fan to generate the juice, and would like to feed it back into a DC circut. Free energy feedback if you will.

What exactly is the fan attached to which generates 'the juice'? A dc motor? An alternator?

What exactly is the fan attached to which generates 'the juice'? A dc motor? An alternator?

I'm trying to build a small wind generator. I'm using a 4in fan to generate the juice,

The OP has stated what he is using for the drive.

The fan is attached to a small driven DC motor, ill have to get exact specs later today. I appoligize for my lack of term deffinition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back