Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

low noise SSR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexyz

Hi,
I am assembling a temperature stabilisation unit with a standard temperature controller and a solid state relay on the output (DC input control, Out: 220V, 5A maximum, 0.5A most of the time). Which characteristics of the SSR I should look at to find the SSR with minimum EMI interference? Are there SSR certified to IEC Class B? I know I could use some kind of RC filter, bit I would like to find something ready to install without additional elements, preferably DIN unit with already integrated heatsink. Are there SSR manufactures known to make the low noise SSRs?
Thank you in advance.

of course there should be low noise during SSR that's why it's called silent sustained reading :D I'm afraid i don't understand though, i think in pictures (they keep me more interested, can you post a schematic of what you are doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back