Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Low cost pickit2 CLONE again simplified

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarinsukumar

:D
had posted a thread about "low cost pickit2 clone" making
https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/low-cost-pickit2-5.99955/

after many reviews i have made it more simple. Like some thing u can make it with the controller (pic 18F2550) and some discrete components which are easily available.
No mosfets (difficult to find) not even bat 54 (schottky diode) . just few transistors and diodes.
which support programing and debugging + 5 and 3.3 V device support with protection circuitry.

You can find the full article here with schematics.
:D

That looks good I made one using just plain npn and pnp 2n3904 and 2n3906 I used a plain 1n4148 Made it last year It works fine I use the usb to power target for 5 volts
and just use targets power for lower voltage like 3.3 works great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back