Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Low cost pickit2 <5$

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarinsukumar

Hai friends i made a pickit2 clone (which supports programming and debugging no other options)

**broken link removed**
:)

Pickit 2 Clone Revised Pickit2 circuit. Work for both 5V and 3.3 devices. Only 18F2550 , 4 transistors (2N3906(3) and 2N3904(1)), one Diode and a capacitor of 25V are are needed!!!!!!!!!!!. Your expense will be below 5$.....

Hi guys i am gonna explain a little features....The SPECS..

:). This device will work like the normal pickit2 with out some extra features

:). This wll work for any pic (5 and 3.3V devices)

:). This U can make to even smaller (1/4 th of the original) with smd components

:). No mosfets no complex, only one voltage boost circuit.

;). defects are that you should give an external supply for the PIC (in ICSP every time u wll be having the supply with u right ??)(If u r going to do one project, definitelyyou will be having the supply with U.....)NTHING else to take care go and build it and enjoy... (dont forget to download the firmware from microchip)

I am giving the detailed schematic diagram also. U can ask any doubts .

Visit these pages to get more details.....

ElectronicsADvices: Full featured Pickit2 Clone.

Attachments

• Picture+001.jpg
    Picture+001.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 353
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back