Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Lots of power resistors and mosfets

Status
Not open for further replies.

windozeuser

My uncle passed away six months ago, I have stockpiles of mosfets, IC's and other components, planning on slowly listing stuff on ebay. Right now I'm at college and only have a small sample, I have a lot of various MOSFETS and Dale Power Resistor / Current Shunt 1% in Aluminum Heat Sink resistors various wattages.

You can take a look on my ebay for sale page for updated items, I'm only shipping to US currently, if we can workout special pricing arrangements for UK then that may work.

Also have lots of IC's too many to list, need to sort and bundle them.

Ebay link: Mostly computer stuff on right now

http://myworld.ebay.com/zacharoni16

Thanks

Also anybody have any tips on selling electronic components on ebay? Seems like you would lose a lot of money on shipping

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back