Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

looking out for a worthy project

Status
Not open for further replies.

headstrong

hey guys(kinjal),
ia m te student looking out for a decent,different,need not be an application based, project. i am actually very comfy with 8085 based stuff but never worked with any controller (8051).
it wud b gr8 if u wud suggest me some project,at TE level.something that need not be in the recent sullabus,but is really needed in da industry at present,which can be done in the span of a year,
my e mail address is--hellborn83@indiatimes.com
if u have good links to some worthy sites pls forward it to me.
also can any one tell me what is IMAGE PROCESSING all bout

well u say that u have learnt a little bit of 8085. but u havent built something yet. have u considered about using a PIC microcontroller. there are great tutorials for PICs at http://www.winpicprog.co.uk

none of us knows what your syllabus is and so none can suggest anything u want. but keep looking around for something that makes u feel that this is the thing u want.

well i dont know much about image processing. but i can give u a hint. as the name says image processing deals with processing images. images are taken from certain sensors and then they are processed. after the processing stage a decision is taken. the processing stage is very complex in nature. the algorithm will determine what type of processing will be performed. it could be like turn all the pixels with intensity greater than XX to ones and turn all the pixles with intensity lesser than XX to zeros. then do something will those ones and zeros.

i must say that image processing is a very complicated subject. u should consult a good book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back