Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking/identifying an connector

Status
Not open for further replies.

fezder

Ok, so here's the situtation: I have these orange connectors, which cause minor trouble for me, as i can't find them anywhere. More precisecly, those pins where those orange connectors themselves are. Pitch i pretty close to 3.96mm, but not quite. Ratings for those orange connectors are 250v/10A, and other markings that might be useful for you guys is like car wheel with w in center of it, some code 814oss (or 8140ss, can't be sure is that one letter o or number zero....) and also i noticed tese orange bars are most likely cutted in lenght, as there is cut mark.
ps: i did search with 8140ss, and some results do came with google, but no luck at pins. But, pitch is 5mm!
and, someone might wonder why i don't desolder pins? sure, but no way all come intact off.
help appreciated!
IMG_0839.jpg IMG_0840.jpg IMG_0841.jpg

They look like a sort of Phoenix connector to me.

What troubles?
i forgot totally to tell that one :D....trouble is just to find those pins, so i know is it worthwhile and such to salvage them from these boards
some mystery a least solver, they're wieland 8140ss-series

Ah ... Those are 5mm pitch, also avail in 3.5

Hi Fez

I've just looked in my browser history and found the page only to find the Wieland website is down, apparently for maintenance ! I'll keep an eye for it to open up and then let you know

S

yup, seems to that you found 'em! thanks a lot! there are both straight and angled ones, but still, thanks!

These **broken link removed** are very similar with the pin connectors on the bottom. Not sure of the double row with one missing though. A 3.81 pitch is available. 3.81 is 0.150 inch.

The post diameter might help nail it too. Jameco has sold some of the onshore technology stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back