Looking for ULN2003 type of driver with rating of about 2Amps

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhl.thakur

Hi

I am making a projects which requires me to run a load of about 200mA per pin of a shift resistor (74HC595 series). As the shift resistor cant provide this i was hoping to use ULN2003 in series with the shift resistor for the purpose but it cant handle that kind of current ( 650mA total for as due to power dissipation limitation).

Also these outputs would be pulsed. Basically its a LED Cube 10X10X10 hence 100 outputs. As it would be pulsed would ULN2003 will be able to handle it?

Can someone suggest a similar array with proper rating. It also needs to be easily available and not very expensive as i need it for 100 different outputs.

Thanks

Last edited:

hi,
Look at this option,,, pdf

hey thanks this is exactly what i am looking for, but i need one that can source current. I searched online i guess TPIC6595 like IC which can source is not available.

Any ways i found this ( NTJD4001N ) this is pretty helpful. But this is only available in dual package. Is anyone aware of a better package? or an array of a similar device with multiple channels.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…