Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for transmitter and reciever parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

panfilero

ok, basically I want to turn on and off an analog switch wirelessly. The range I need is very short... maybe around 20ft. And I need a transmitter as small as possible, and hopefully can run on a small battery (like a key fob and a watch battery). The transmitter only needs to be able to send 1 command to the reciever which would in turn tell my analog switch to open... I don't care how big the reciever is.... and this setup needs to be very responsive so that if someone taps the button on the transmitter side 10 times in 1 second, the reciever can open the switch 10 times in 1 second... very minimum delay, unpercitable... instant! I only want the switch to open while the button is pressed at all other times the switch should be closed....

anyway, that's basically it.... can anyone make any suggestions or point me in the right direction as far as where I could find a reciever and a transmitter that would fit my criteria? I imagine... its a pretty simple/basic application... but I know nothing about reciever/transmitters....

much thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back