Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

looking for the name of a type of header

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smertrios

Found your forums on google search and thought I might get some help! I have a thread started at cnczone.com maybe you will take a look and tell me who is at fault on the pin headers I bought! What could possibly be right about selling a single row pin header cutup individually or for $.08 each?

**broken link removed**

Welcome, Smertrios!

Your link doesn't go to a particular post, just the main forums page (at least on my machine and IE).

It's called a pinheader, 0.1" pitch. There are different varieties based on the length of pin to each side of the plastic separator and plating. DigiKey, Mouser, and any other supplier will have them listed as "pin header or pinheader." The pins are square.

You can buy them much longer and with many more pins than needed, then snap to the proper length.

John

Found your forums on google search and thought I might get some help! I have a thread started at cnczone.com maybe you will take a look and tell me who is at fault on the pin headers I bought! What could possibly be right about selling a single row pin header cutup individually or for $.08 each?

**broken link removed**
Sounds like you bought them cut up.
Link does not go to thread as said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back