Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for TEC EC-A063 Datasheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0sh

All,

I'm looking for a datasheet for this component; I'm led to believe it is an amplifier of some sort. It's packaged in an 18-pin SIP measuring approx 62mm x 48mm (includes lead length in bent form); it's meant to be attached to a (likely large) heatsink.

My need for a datasheet for this component are many-fold, but I am really wondering what it is (is it really an amplifier - or something else?); the supplier I sourced this from has a boxful of them, selling them for $2.00 each - depending on what they are I just wanted to know if that was a fair price (and if so, a datasheet would come in handy to figure out how to hook one up, obviously).

Thanks to anyone who can help; attached are crappy (but legible, I think) scans of the part (front and back).

Attachments

• TEC_EC-A063_front.png
    TEC_EC-A063_front.png
    909.8 KB · Views: 522
  • TEC_EC-A063_back.png
    TEC_EC-A063_back.png
    826.2 KB · Views: 475
Probably a Sanyo part: This is the best I cam up with so far: **broken link removed**

and **broken link removed**

Last edited:
Probably a Sanyo part: This is the best I cam up with so far: **broken link removed**

and **broken link removed**

I found similar stuff in a cursory search; the strange thing is that the above "datasheet" (which isn't useful - it's not a real datasheet, unfortunately) list a similar module as having only 9 pins; this module has 18 (maybe it's a dual package?) - of course, though, those 9 pins were also staggered (so a DIP-like package, 5 pins on one side, 4 on the other). Not sure what if anything that means.

It may be that this part is so out of date/obsolete that it is impossible to find anything for it; BTW - do you (or anybody else) know if "TEC" is simply Sanyo's electronics division name (or was at one time in the past)? When I did my search, I also found Sanyo listed, but I also saw TEC - hmm...

Thanks for the input; maybe it will help along the line.

I know this is old news but EC-A063 is a hybrid power supply module. Uses 24v ac in and generates 28v and 5v dc. If your still interested, I have a schematic but not a data sheet. They were made for Apple image writer printers and Citoh C315's. The stepper controller for the carriage motor was EC-A051 and again, I have a schematic but no data. They were not the most successful devices I have ever seen, especially the A063

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back