Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for SOT-323 SMD small signal transistor Part No. DTC114YU

Status
Not open for further replies.

helion

Guys I'm looking for anyone in India/Hyderabad who can give/sell me SOT-323 SMD small signal transistor Part No. DTC114YU.

Indian online stores electroncomponents.com and in.element14.com have the part but one is too highly priced at Rs. 15 per unit and the other is costly due to shipping of Rs. 150.

hey guys I know that farnell India provides many components, but never traded with them. If you are in mumbai then go to Lamington and Grant Rd. you would find plenty of parts. what ic do you want for your project. i have MM74hc4046, this is quite rare in india and I have 10 pieces of it. you can have them, and its cheap. just rs15 per piece, but you would have to handle all other charges of transport and what so ever. In mumbai there is another shop at chembur called royal electronics. If you let me know your parts then I could help you even better. also drop me your cellphone number. I would give you a direct call when I spot them. you could then negotiate with the shopkeeper directly.

Hi, I am searching
-FM Tx ICs:- BH1417 / BH1415 with 7.68MHz crystal OR BA1404 with 38KHz crystal
-and stereo encoder IC:- NJM2035 with 38KHz crystal

Can I find it on that shop saying by you? Do you know the approx. price (Rs.)?

Hi, I am searching
-FM Tx ICs:- BH1417 / BH1415 with 7.68MHz crystal OR BA1404 with 38KHz crystal
-and stereo encoder IC:- NJM2035 with 38KHz crystal

Can I find it on that shop saying by you? Do you know the approx. price (Rs.)?
The BA1404 IC had horrible performance so Rohm stopped making it about 10 years ago when they replaced it with the excellent BH1415, BH1416 and BH1417 ICs. Now I think they also don't make the excellent ones anymore.

I can't find a datasheet for the NJM2035.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back