Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for someone's assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul191

I would like to hire someone to produce a strobe circuit for a 12V, 800mA, 9.6W LED. The driver I will be using is the RLDD015L-800. I also need the strobe speed to be continuously adjustable - but just a standard blink, nothing special.

From what I've read on the forums, a job like this is practically for children. Just let me know how much.

-Paul

Smells like a 555 feeding a P channel mosfet (N ch logic level ok too), with maybe a mosfet driver (MCP1406 etc) between pending max flash rate. I'll let somebody else take your money. <<<)))

Last edited:
What LED do you want to use.
Time on (blink)
Min and max time off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back