Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for someone to build my projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky_s

Hi everyone,
I'm just started in electronics and I have to build some electronic projects. My question is where can I find a website that can build my electronic circuits.

I don't mean to send the schematics and they build it. I mean, explaining what I want, and an engineer design the circuit and then builds it.

I know electronics is easy if you follow the theory little by little, but I don't fully understand some parts of it (I have bought books and watched videos), and I decided the fastest way to get the things I want is to rent the services of an engineer, because I know what I want, but I don't know how to build it.

Preferably I'm looking for a website, because I'm not from USA and it must be easy for me looking in the internet.

That won't work and a reputable website that will do this doesn't exist. You can't convey what you want or need accurately to someone via a website. If you can't build the circuit yourself then you can't properly explain what you want. Both of those are lose statements, so what you lose is your time and money.

Look in your local business directory, find an electronic engineer, phone him up, meet him, pay him.

There are thousands of circuits and projects on the web, if you look, you can usually find something similar to what you are trying to do. From there it's a little easier to make changes, add to it. Really depends on what sort of projects you have in mind. I've seen a few hobby sites, where the author offered his services freelance, but don't recall anything recent (not something I had an interest, and have mostly been doing my own work lately). Some of the blog based sites, seem trust-worthy, but it's always a gamble on the web. A professional site, would probably cost you a bundle, as they would be more product oriented, and looking for a business or manufacturer to use their service. Mostly 'projects' are usually one-off (or a few for family and friends), products are a commercial interest.

If you are interested in doing something for yourself, might try posting your idea, and see if you can get some help getting started. You might be surprised to see what's available here, if you ask. It's a good chance your projects aren't entirely unique, and somebody has what you need, or has seen the project on the web.

Hi everyone,
I'm just started in electronics and I have to build some electronic projects. My question is where can I find a website that can build my electronic circuits.

I don't mean to send the schematics and they build it. I mean, explaining what I want, and an engineer design the circuit and then builds it.

I know electronics is easy if you follow the theory little by little, but I don't fully understand some parts of it (I have bought books and watched videos), and I decided the fastest way to get the things I want is to rent the services of an engineer, because I know what I want, but I don't know how to build it.

Preferably I'm looking for a website, because I'm not from USA and it must be easy for me looking in the internet.
I know what you mean, perhaps the website will help you.
**broken link removed**

Have a good day.
Ned

Sparkty,

The question is do you want to launch something new based on your idea for the purpose of making money out of it?
If this is the case be ready for a long process, a lot of investment and a lot of time involved and you have to be also ready to spend more money than you gain because you are competing with lots of people and companies but the experience you will get is priceless (in a good way) and the next few ideas you will get just may pay off.

If I can make a suggestion I would say take your time, learn something new every day and try to do as much as you can by yourself with the help of this forum which is definitely the best place to start.

Mike

Hi Sparky,

What would help is if you could tell us about what kind of circuits you need designed and built. It would help to briefly state the approximate complexity if that is possible...are they going to be missile guidance systems or just some blinking LEDs, or sophisticated intrumentation, etc. ?

We can often help with some of these things right here depending on how complex and specialized they need to be.

In the past i have used one method that works quite effectively to communicate with customers:
Design a Windows program that simulates what they want to 'see' in their device, possibly simulating various stimuli and possibly providing buttons and controls so they could do simulated adjustments. Once they are happy with the simulation program the design is worked up and plans and/or parts ordered/shipped off.

Last edited:
There are thousands of circuits and projects on the web, if you look, you can usually find something similar to what you are trying to do. From there it's a little easier to make changes, add to it. Really depends on what sort of projects you have in mind. I've seen a few hobby sites, where the author offered his services freelance, but don't recall anything recent (not something I had an interest, and have mostly been doing my own work lately). Some of the blog based sites, seem trust-worthy, but it's always a gamble on the web. A professional site, would probably cost you a bundle, as they would be more product oriented, and looking for a business or manufacturer to use their service. Mostly 'projects' are usually one-off (or a few for family and friends), products are a commercial interest.

If you are interested in doing something for yourself, might try posting your idea, and see if you can get some help getting started. You might be surprised to see what's available here, if you ask. It's a good chance your projects aren't entirely unique, and somebody has what you need, or has seen the project on the web.

Thank you very much, maybe I'm a little impatient. At the start, I thought getting some schematics and modify them little by little, until to obtain the project I desire. It will be cheaper, and I will learn more about electronic. And, of course, I will have a more accurated version of the device I want.

I know what you mean, perhaps the website will help you.
**broken link removed**

Have a good day.
Ned
Thank you very much for the link.

Sparkty,

The question is do you want to launch something new based on your idea for the purpose of making money out of it?
If this is the case be ready for a long process, a lot of investment and a lot of time involved and you have to be also ready to spend more money than you gain because you are competing with lots of people and companies but the experience you will get is priceless (in a good way) and the next few ideas you will get just may pay off.

If I can make a suggestion I would say take your time, learn something new every day and try to do as much as you can by yourself with the help of this forum which is definitely the best place to start.

Mike

Mike, that's a very good answer. I really want to get some money from the device, basically it's based on an alternative energy device, aka as "free energy device". The question is... I want to spend a lot of time, resources and money until I have finished my project? The answer is No. I started 3 years ago thinking in an idea to get more money, to live a better life.
In these 3 years, I have lost all my friends, I have spent a lot of money and a really amount of hours learning and thinking, I lost my job, etc...
The effort I made was really big. Of course, I have learnt a vast amount of information about medicine (I started studying alternative medicine, before electricity).
The key is that I don't want to lose my job again, and I want to get a better quality of life. I stopped to learn about medicine because the few people I talked with, didn't want to try my advices. So, I was very dissapointed with the little results I obtained about medicine, of course, I cure a couple of animals (a dog and a bird), using a treatment I designed.
I also learned a priceless information, like why the body ages, what are the really causes of disease, etc...
I don't want to repeat the history again, because If I repeat the effort that I made with medicine, I know I will lost my job and I will have a lot of headaches and the problems will start again. And that is a nightmare for me. I have started learning electronics because I think selling a product is more quick than saying a person "I will cure you" and spend some time and effort doing it. Selling a device is more simple for me.
I know you understand what I mean.

Hi Sparky,

What would help is if you could tell us about what kind of circuits you need designed and built. It would help to briefly state the approximate complexity if that is possible...are they going to be missile guidance systems or just some blinking LEDs, or sophisticated intrumentation, etc. ?

We can often help with some of these things right here depending on how complex and specialized they need to be.

In the past i have used one method that works quite effectively to communicate with customers:
Design a Windows program that simulates what they want to 'see' in their device, possibly simulating various stimuli and possibly providing buttons and controls so they could do simulated adjustments. Once they are happy with the simulation program the design is worked up and plans and/or parts ordered/shipped off.

Thanks you very much for the idea. The project I want to build is a little uncommon.
It's based on an electrostatic amplifier. Basically, after reading a lot of information about "pseudoscience" and watching with my own eyes a machine that was putting out some kilowatts of power, using only a little battery, I believed in it.

The key is to create pure potential energy and amplify it(similar to electrostatic energy, but not the same). Starting with a 12 Volts battery, the voltage needs to be increased to some thousands of volts, so the amperage is reduced dramatically. Then, the High Voltage DC is stored in HV Capacitors, and then the energy is pulsed from those capacitors using a very short impulse time.
This idea is based in the Relaxation Time of the Conductors. The theory explains that initially, there is only pure voltage flowing in the circuit, and after the transient time (when there is only pure voltage), then current appears (electron flow, amperage).
If you get that pure potential and stores it in a capacitor, then you can perform work using the electrostatic energy stored in that capacitors. It's like an ion current instead of an electron current.
But you need to create very short, unidirectional pulses. Some electrostatic devices like the Whimshurts generator, has a very few of current, so it won't be valid. You need to have pure potential waves flowing in the circuit.

Last edited:
You don't understand that the power output is equal to the power input minus losses.
A little battery has a very low amount of power.
If you use an amplifier to boost the output power then the amplifier needs some kind of high current power supply. Where will the extra current come from?

If you make a power oscillator drive a transformer to step-up the voltage (and step-down ther current) then you have a high voltage low power source. You can store the voltage in a capacitor but the power is limited because the current is very low.

A low amount of power can do a little amount of work.

The first law of thermodynamics states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed. It can however be transformed from one form to another. As energy and mass are equivalent if you could split the atoms in your battery you would only have to lose a tiny amount of mass to gain a large amount of energy.

Lets make some assumptions, its a household battery that weighs 20g and that the fission reaction will result in the loss of 1g in mass and its conversion to energy.

The equation:

E=mc²

m= 0.001Kg
c=300,000,000 m/s

-> E ~ 25 million kilowatt hours or 21.5 kilotonnes of TNT equivalent.

That would be a great battery :)

The project I want to build is a little uncommon.
It's based on an electrostatic amplifier. Basically, after reading a lot of information about "pseudoscience" and watching with my own eyes a machine that was putting out some kilowatts of power, using only a little battery, I believed in it.
The comment on it being "pseudoscience" is the operative word. It's not science, it's snake-oil. People want to believe you can get something for nothing so a "free energy" device that generates more power than it uses seems like the holy grail which will solve all our energy problems. But you can't fool Mother Nature. If you look at the history of perpetual motion machines it's littered with thousands of people who have invested untold time and money into these impossible devices (many of which were deliberately designed to deceive the ignorant).

The difference now is that perpetual motion schemes have been transformed from the mechanical devices of the 18th and 19th centuries to the electronic devices of today. A Google of "Overunity generator" will list hundreds of schemes all claiming that they generate more power than they use (but, of course, the big, bad energy companies are suppressing their use). The old saying that "A little knowledge is a dangerous thing" nowhere is more true then in this area.

What's really sad is all the effort being expended in something that has no hope of succeeding (unless of course it involves a true nuclear fission or fusion process).

We build all "Free Energy Devices" at no cost. We even supply all the components at no cost for all Free energy devices that work (and deliver energy for FREE).
Simply email:
talking@tpg.com.au
for all the "FREE energy" projects you need built.

The area of research that this could fall in would be cold fusion. Nuclear fusion can result in vast quantities of energy, it is this process that powers the sun. The problem with fusion is that it requires a very large input of energy to start the fusion process, this essentially means putting in a large amount of energy as heat and it could be described as 'hot fusion'. 'Cold fusion' means getting the process of fusion started without having to put the start up energy in.

There is quite a large european fusion research centre where relatively large amounts of money and numbers of people are dedicated to finding ways of getting fusion working on a domestic non lethal scale. I read the timescale for completion was 50-100 years. I'd say that was optimistic.

Last edited:
Carl, I hope I will be wrong with the things I have said, but I have some doubts about it.
The "free energy devices" are not perpetual motion devices. If they exist, they can draw electrical energy for a lot of time if compared with traditional methods of using electricity, but they won't run forever.

If you look at lightning in a storm, a magnet or the antigravity outside the earth's magnetic field, then you will see some curious things. Lightning is produced by the rapid discharge of the potential diference between the earth and the clouds. Basically both are electrostatic sources, but nobody really knows how an electrostatic force can become a dangerous force when the lightning occurs, I mean, that the electrostatic charges becomes some kind of electromagnetic energy.

About the magnets, they are tapping some energy from the air. The magnetic force, when moved around a coil, can produce electromagnetic forces, of course, of very little intensity, but they produce it. Where a magnet gets that energy? From the polarization of some kind of energetic particles.

I mean I think there are some evidences that there are some kind of non-electromagnetic energy in the air, that can be tapped in a large amounts, and converted into electromagnetic energy. Anyone cannot get electromagnetic energy from the air in large amounts, but can tap another (electrostatic?) energy from the air and transform it to an electromagnetic form.

This is not "free energy", perpetual motion, or the name you want to call it. This is simply a way to obtain a large amounts of pure electrostatic (not high voltage, extremely low current) energy, and transform it to electromagnetic energy.

Last edited:
Carl, I hope I will be wrong with the things I have said, but I have some doubts about it.
The "free energy devices" are not perpetual motion devices. If they exist, they can draw electrical energy for a lot of time if compared with traditional methods of using electricity, but they won't run forever.

If you look at lightning in a storm, a magnet or the antigravity outside the earth's magnetic field, then you will see some curious things. Lightning is produced by the rapid discharge of the potential diference between the earth and the clouds. Basically both are electrostatic sources, but nobody really knows how an electrostatic force can become a dangerous force when the lightning occurs, I mean, that the electrostatic charges becomes some kind of electromagnetic energy.

About the magnets, they are tapping some energy from the air. The magnetic force, when moved around a coil, can produce electromagnetic forces, of course, of very little intensity, but they produce it. Where a magnet gets that energy? From the polarization of some kind of energetic particles.

I mean I think there are some evidences that there are some kind of non-electromagnetic energy in the air, that can be tapped in a large amounts, and converted into electromagnetic energy. Anyone cannot get electromagnetic energy from the air in large amounts, but can tap another (electrostatic?) energy from the air and transform it to an electromagnetic form.

This is not "free energy", perpetual motion, or the name you want to call it. This is simply a way to obtain a large amounts of pure electrostatic (not high voltage, extremely low current) energy, and transform it to electromagnetic energy.
Sparky_S, I agree with you. Are you familiar with T.H. Moray? If not do a search on google for T.H. Moray.
If you would like to talk more about this please send me a personal message.
Ned

Sparky_S, Magnets do not tap into energy. A permanent magnet has a static magnetic field that can be used to generate energy, but the energy out is never more than the energy in.

Static electricity is not fundamentally different than any other type of electricity. An electric current is moving electrons. Static electricity consists of electrons accumulating in a capacitance. The energy of a lighting bolt is simply that from the large number of electrons stored in the capacitance between the earth and the clouds. That energy is ½CV². When the voltage gets high enough to break down the air between the cloud and ground, this charge is suddenly discharged into a lightening bolt, releasing all the stored capacitive energy. And its nothing to due with antigravity or any other pseudoscience buzz word. No magic at all.

Certainly there is no real scientific evidence (except as claimed by the pseudoscience crowd who do not use scientific methods) that there is some unknown non-electromagnetic or electro-static energy that can be tapped.

But I suppose you cannot be convinced that there is not some magical way to get free energy. It's a sad waste of time and, dare I say energy, in this pursuit, but I'm aware that it's sort of like a cult religion. People believe in it in spite of any objective evidence for its existence.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

When you find that, find me a website where an auto mechanic will fix my car and a maid will clean my house for free too.

We build all "Free Energy Devices" at no cost. We even supply all the components at no cost for all Free energy devices that work (and deliver energy for FREE).
Simply email:
talking@tpg.com.au
for all the "FREE energy" projects you need built.

Wow, a free energy machine. My 401K has been getting a low rate of return, would you guys let me invest all my savings in this new miracle product?

Maybe I'm losing the time thinking about "pseudoscientific" theories, and impossible things.
Thank you so much guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back