Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.

markland556

Well about a year ago i had these led chaser boards made. And now im looking for the schematic i used for them. Here are the specs of it:
4 sets of leds moving.

It uses a 4017 with a 555 timer and a 0.1uf cap and a 47uf cap. It also uses 3 resistors and 4 transistors.

Im just wondering if anyone has a schmeatic like that anywhere.

555 timer is for clocking 4017, 0.1uF bypass cap, 47uF for timing 555, 4 transistors to drive leds, 10 outputs are possible with 4017, diagrams are available at application datasheets of these ICs.

Exactly, look a the pinouts on the datasheets which can be found from Google, then see where the tracks connect them to the other componants.

That sounds like a bowden circuit though the ones I saw had more LEDs, probably very close - **broken link removed**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back