Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for Samsung LCD data sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

EZMac

Hi folks, I just found this forum. I purchased a LCD from ebay for a school project, and assumed that it would come with a data sheet, or that I'd be able to find one easily. Unfortunately, I'm at my wit's end.

If anyone has a data sheet for a

Samsung LCD UG-32F01-SEBT5-J

I would very much appreciate it.

I can be contacted at marc_s AT shaw.ca

thanks for any help

How odd! I was browsing eBay, and found this:

**broken link removed**

When I went to look for a datasheet, the exact part number brought this link up!

I'll see what I can do, that's a good price for all of those. Not finding too much on the internet, even with pruning of the model number.

Anyone have a clue?

EDIT: Here's a bigger picture from the auction (they're OKI parts):
**broken link removed**

Re:

Hi,
I use **broken link removed** when I need datasheet for any component and it works very well for me. Datasheetpro is a free electronic engineering tool that enables you to locate product datasheets from hundreds of electronic component manufacturers worldwide. Try it and I hope you will be benefited.
Good luck!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back