Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for RJ9, RJ14 and RJ45 datasheets for smt vertical mount

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanveer131

Hi All,
I am looking for RJ9, RJ14 and RJ45 datasheets for smt and vertical mount. If someone can help me please help me in this matter. I Google it but could not find. If through hole vertical mount is available then please let me know.
Best Regards
Tanveer

I have found RJ14 and RJ45 datasheets but still searching for RJ9 datasheet for vertical smt. Please help.
Regards
Tanveer

I have found the part number but can't find the pdf datasheet. part number is "JM84517-KM02-7F" FOXCONN.
Please help.
Regards
Tanveer

The outside two are the microphone and the center two pins are the ear piece connections. I haven’t used one in years since I normally just replace the entire handset cord when there is a problem. Also, there are two configurations in common use on the 8P8C jack that is commonly referred to as RJ45. Only the USOC wiring is really RJ45 and that is almost never used anymore. When these cables/jacks are used in computer networks, either EIA/TIA-568A or EIA/TIA-568B will be used. When used on a T1 it is actually the RJ-48C configuration that should be used. RJ11, 12, 14 White/Blue pair is on the center two pins, White/Orange on the next two and White/Green on the outside two. The first pair has the T/R reversed. If you are using flat cable, it is automatic if you put the clip on the same side on both ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back