Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

looking for parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

mofthegame

hi i'm looking for about 10 parts for lcd monitors and everytime i come across the part i need the site has like a 250.00 dollar limit does anyone know a good site that will have parts that i can but 1 or 2 pcs. the parts i'm looking for are:
p7nk80z
sb1045f
srf10-20
srf10100c
fmb26l
irfs640
mbrf10h100ct
yg862c15
k3673-01mr
or if someone knows where to get the cross reference to these parts and i already tried ecg nte and a couple of other cross reference company's and all these parts are to lcd monitors that have been made between 2004 and 2008
thank you for your help if you can help

$250.00 limit or minimum order? The long numbers may be custom ICs. You haven't mentioned the LCD maker or product. Have you tried the manufacturer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back