Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for multi input single output to headphone device

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZebraTJ

I'm looking for a device that would allow me to connect several input devices to it and a headphone and be able to hear the output from all of the devices. Specifically I want something to put on my motorcycle so that I can listen to my MP3 player through headphones but still be able to hear my radar detector when it goes off. I found one such device at http://www.electric-avenues.com/amplirider.html but I want to explore all my options.

It's called a mixer, you can have either variable or preset gains on the inputs - a single opamp and a few resistors is probably the easiest way to do it!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back