Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for MAX2430

Status
Not open for further replies.

jandirks

I am looking for a couple of MAX2430 RF Amplifiers. It seems to be an obsolete item.

Anyone that has a few (I might be interested in 2-4 of these) and is willing to part with them please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Jan D

Thank you for the link. I have sent a request to both companies, waiting for their response now.

I also made a request with Maxim, they still seem to have a couple of these. Price is US$ 2.87/piece, but shipping to my country (The Netherlands) is US$ 50 and I find that a bit much for shipment of a little over US$ 10.

Jan

A tip for dealing with Maxim:
Fill out a sample request for something in the wireless section and give high estimates for volume production - say 500ku per annum (they immediately think handset manufacturer). Add your amp to the request either via email or online.
When asked for company details say you are a sole trader startup and cannot divulge info without an NDA in place.
Samples typically arrive within 7 days.
Dont be afraid to play the 'next big thing' product card no matter how small you are ;-)
S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back