Looking for MAX2430

Status
Not open for further replies.

jandirks

I am looking for a couple of MAX2430 RF Amplifiers. It seems to be an obsolete item.

Anyone that has a few (I might be interested in 2-4 of these) and is willing to part with them please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Jan D

Use the Octopart link in my signature.
Two vendors have them, both are "request for quote" and I do not know if they will sell a few at a time or for how much.

Thank you for the link. I have sent a request to both companies, waiting for their response now.

I also made a request with Maxim, they still seem to have a couple of these. Price is US$ 2.87/piece, but shipping to my country (The Netherlands) is US$ 50 and I find that a bit much for shipment of a little over US$ 10.

Jan

A tip for dealing with Maxim:
Fill out a sample request for something in the wireless section and give high estimates for volume production - say 500ku per annum (they immediately think handset manufacturer). Add your amp to the request either via email or online.
When asked for company details say you are a sole trader startup and cannot divulge info without an NDA in place.
Samples typically arrive within 7 days.
Dont be afraid to play the 'next big thing' product card no matter how small you are ;-)
S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…