Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

looking for max232a or cs8130-cp IC's

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawahawa

hello.. my name is waleed.. i live in jordan in the middle east.. and am looking for the max232a or cs8130-cp IC's but i cant find it here in this country.. and in website i have to get many IC's because they just ship to companies... please any body can solve this problem for me like send this IC's to me here in jordan..

thanx.. but in the item number i choose max232acpe-nd or without nd.. and also i have tyo get large quantity.. the standard package is 25.. i just need 4 IC's..

hawahawa said:
thanx.. but in the item number i choose max232acpe-nd or without nd.. and also i have tyo get large quantity.. the standard package is 25.. i just need 4 IC's..
You do not have to buy 25. If you look at the top, it says that 1 is US $5.51. Apparently it doesn't matter if you choose the with -nd or without -nd, it's the same part. Digikey just added the -nd onto the manufacturer's part number to create their own part numbe. Since you're going to be paying for shipping, it's generally in your best interest to buy additional parts too, so that the shipping charge is low in comparison. If you just order 1 part, the shipping is 50% of your cost. :)

panic mode: He's looking for the 'a' revision because it uses different capacitors, and most likely he's got a PCB or some circuit design that calls for it specifically. Unfortunately, the 'a' is more expensive than the other ones.

hawahawa said:
hello.. my name is waleed.. i live in jordan in the middle east.. and am looking for the max232a or cs8130-cp IC's but i cant find it here in this country.. and in website i have to get many IC's because they just ship to companies... please any body can solve this problem for me like send this IC's to me here in jordan..

You also can visit website below, they provide wide range of IC and other
electronic components.

http://www.geocities.com/bagtool

:wink: free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back