Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for IXFH1388B-3 Datasheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello, everybody

I am looking for IXFH1388B-3 datasheet. This device is made by IXYS. I have tried searching the web and IXYS' web site but could not find anything usefull.

Thank you

XFH1388B-3
IXYS TRANSISTOR - DC:91 - T3
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Hello, hotwaterwizard

Thank you for your reply. I have checked, again, the web addresses you have provided and could not find anything regarding IXFH1388-3 (unless I've missed something). The fact that an IXFH1388-3 is a transistor is not enough for using it. I need to know what kind of transistor it is, the maximum ratings (at least) and etc.. Ideally, I'd like to get a data sheet.

Best regards

The number you gave is not consistant with their numbering system.
This is my closest guess.
IFX XFH13N80 Datasheet
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back