Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking For information on HM2007 IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
John:

I found this thread by accident searching for more info on the HM2007. Thanks for all your input.

Have you used this chip, and if so, how do you like it?
I'm just about ready purchase a kit, not sure from who since the prices vary a little bit.

I suppose I could make my own PCB, etc, but for something like this a kit makes a little more sense.

My concerns are : how close must you be to the mic after the chip has been programmed, when giving a command - some of the info I have found says that you must be within a foot or so to the mic - - seems kind of close. Probably could speak louder I guess.

I'm going to build my own interface to a PIC, and use that to generate answers using a recorded speech chip. There is quite a bit of info out there regarding that aspect.

Anyway, thanks for your input, and if you have anything more to share I would be grateful.

When the time comes I will add some of my own discoveries as well.

Ken

I am also building the circuit with HM2007. This circuit requires 2-pin microphone. Can you tell me where to get it?

Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back